Firefly Glen i am flesh and i am bone
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
oh so fragile was the clarity of peace, such a fleeting little emotion never...ever destined to last. as if destined to amuse some cruel puppeteer such feelings of serenity would be uprooted suddenly the second he was thrown her way. because of course it would be him, who else could possibly happen across her at that very moment. his scent announced the man's presence before his darker form even came into view- a nice companion to the shadows that greedily licked up his frame. her own body unfolds- instinct giving its silent command to perhaps not lounge around one she certainly did not trust. however the dark pools that met his icy shards held not wariness but merely an unreadable yet seemingly keen intensity.

the glen would continue to shelter them from anything outside of it- for now all that existed were the two soldiers and the dancing fireflies that battled with the shadows slinking about. the silence is broken by the deep toned words that slip from the brute's jaws and a brow of hers arches slightly in return. "or perhaps you simply have an odd obsession with me and sought my presence the second you were aware i once again walked these lands" is the murmured response. such words could be thrown even playfully back but are hard to decipher when spoken in such monotone ways. in reality she half wondered was he right, she never believed in anything quite being destined yet it was odd that this damn man would find his way back to her after the...for lack of a better word; strange....interaction they'd had last time. then again he'd used determined, not anything like destined. that she could perhaps go with. 

the tip of her tail would flick from leg to leg but siding that the pale woman remained completely still despite the frustrating increased speed of her heartbeat and the new energy tingling within her limbs at the idea of stepping in the direction she certainly did...not...want to go in. her jaw clenches ever so slightly, who the hell even was he? it was almost amusing to realise she knew literally nothing about him- not even a name. only that he indeed existed and that bothered her immensely.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - March 09, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 09, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - March 22, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 26, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - April 03, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - April 07, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - May 06, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - June 04, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - June 05, 2019, 04:03 PM