Swiftcurrent Creek stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His soothing only seemed to do the opposite of calm her, and his ears flattened at her words, an intense wave of guilt causing blood to rush painfully to his head as his chest tightened. She had every right to be angry with him, but what she was saying wasn't true at all. He would gladly bear the force of her fury, but he couldn't let her think he only cared about her because she was carrying his children. Even in the beginning that wasn't the case. He had cared about Alessia's well-being even before the time they spent together. He thought that much was apparent, but even she had let his mistakes taint her view of him. That's not true, he said first, his expression pained as he tried to reason with her. I cared about your health and safety the second you became a part of my pack on the plateau, he added resolutely. Did she not remember him all but forcing her to let him heal her wounds back at the river after the coyotes had destroyed their lives? I want to help you because you're important to me and I'm worried, he added quietly. If she still couldn't see that, then he wasn't sure what else he could say or do to change her mind.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run - by RIP Kavik - March 14, 2019, 02:53 AM