Swiftcurrent Creek stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It took some time but to his immense relief, she finally calmed. He lifted his head a little at her movement to allow her to settle, assuming she was just trying to get more comfortable. He was surprised to feel her nose move through the fur on his neck to linger on the spot below his jaw. It was innocent enough at first that he thought maybe she was just thanking him with affection, but the movements turned into to nibbles, and each touch suddenly sent flashes of heat traveling to his stomach. He swallowed and drew in a quick breath, eventually finding it difficult to keep himself from returning the affection. He did let her continue just a little longer, enjoying the touches more than he was prepared for. Taking a cue from her, Kavik gently moved his own nose into to fur on the side of her neck, offering gentle nips to the skin whenever he found it under her soft coat. He wouldn't be so brazen as to assume she would allow him to take this any further without more cues, especially after the last time they had been together, so he continued to offer gentle nips and licks to whatever skin he found along her neck, mindful of any injuries as he came upon them.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run - by RIP Kavik - March 15, 2019, 04:50 AM