Swiftcurrent Creek stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik woke with a yawn, the events from the night before not registering in his mind yet. But then he noticed they were not in his den, and then he felt her warm body curled into his and the images came flooding back. His heart began to race at the memories and his nerves tingled in remembrance of all the ways they had touched. He swallowed hard and chanced a glance down at her, relaxing a little when he realized she was still asleep. Doubt started to rush into his mind then, and he was suddenly afraid she would be mad at him for taking advantage. But it hadn't felt that way last night, and now he had all these feelings for her and wanted her in his life as more than just the mother of his children. But there was no way she wanted the same thing , nor did he believe he deserved for her to feel that way towards him. Soon she would wake up and look at him the same way she had the first time they had been together, and he was steadily preparing himself for how awful it would feel. He should wake her now; it would be wrong of him to savor this moment even if he knew what would come next. So, he lowered his head and gently nuzzled her cheek, her scent squeezing his heart and awakening his need at the same time.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run - by RIP Kavik - April 12, 2019, 05:27 PM