Ankyra Sound Had to have high, high hopes for a living
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Although she explained, he was not satisfied with the answer. For perhaps the first time, the boy scowled; he was not against the workings of the pack, only against the woman being displaced. “Âha tagga,” he muttered, gaze averted. As he thought, he maintained a tight frown across his lips. What could he do? What was he physically able to do? His options were limited, that much was clear, but he wanted to do something—he had to do something, to help in some way. She had provided him with a home when those of the same blood would not even search for him and, for that, he would always owe her.

When she spoke again, his head snapped up and he watched her, brows scrunched together—that was it! “Then I’ll get strong and make him the weak one,” he declared. “And I’ll make sure you never get hurt again.” A child’s crazy dreams, man.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Aningan - March 09, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Aningan - April 08, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Caiaphas - September 22, 2019, 11:58 AM