Alpine Lake will it leave us anything to show
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He rightfully couldn't tell if he was under the crosshairs of special scrutiny or not. He hoped not.. or if he was, not badly, but erred on the side of caution still anyway. Clover was a friend, one he wanted to keep to build up past that baseline level of acquaintance if he could. While it stood as nothing overly remarkable as it was, he didn't want to make a complete and utter fool of himself in front of her uncle who could very easily trot merrily on back home and tell her how weird (and not the good weird either) he was--thus surely making her want nothing to do with him if the reports were bad enough. No thank you.

Anyway, he quirked a brow as Colt asked about his Kiwi-encounter with a laugh. Well, it went. She didn't seem too keen on dealing with me too much, so.. I kept it pretty short. Which, if that response of his was any indication, that was probably a smart move of his. Maybe Kiwi had a bigger reputation for that than he had suspected at his very first glance--not that he could say he was surprised. I was coming by the Copse when it was all still.. new, I think. That probably didn't help. She told me she was claiming it, he shrugged, excusing some edge about that matter in the first place and having later found out it was her mom's thing more so than just Kiwi. His family was a prickly bunch and he was used to dealing with it or having to pay anyway so he wasn't too concerned. Or is that just Kiwi? he smirked, meaning subtly between the lines you don't have to actually answer that. Anyway, hope it's all good and settled in now there. Seemed like a nice place from the outer glimpse I caught.. he tacked on, attempting some relevancy there. Clover that had really cleared that up for him. Either way, he
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
will it leave us anything to show - by Jarilo - March 11, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Colt RIP - March 11, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Jarilo - March 13, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Colt RIP - March 15, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Colt RIP - March 25, 2019, 12:36 AM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Jarilo - April 22, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Jarilo - May 02, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: will it leave us anything to show - by Colt RIP - May 05, 2019, 02:05 AM