Lost Creek Hollow Does your mother know that you're out?
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
there was nothing but clear surprise (and excitement!) written across terance's features as the little -- not even so little anymore! -- girl spoke. she spoke so certainly. terance wondered if she'd learned that from seabreeze, who had gotten exponentially more sure of herself the moment she'd left sunspire -- the moment she'd left them. terance too, he supposed. either way, the way she spoke brought a warm smile to his face, brows raised still in surprise. "you are welcome to stay here, ibis, i would love to have you," he told her earnestly, reaching to nudge her cheek gently. 

"i guess i need to tell you a few important things beforehand, though, for transparency sake," he added with a gentle shrug, "okay?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 11, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 01:41 PM