Lost Creek Hollow Does your mother know that you're out?
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
she made a point to ignore it, something terance might've done when he was younger and pettier, not to say he couldn't be petty now. he wondered if she'd picked that up from seabreeze, but something in him churned and he tried to remind himself not to place blame... though he desperately wanted to. "let me know if you change your mind," he commented anyway, and then cleared his throat as she chose to move on. 

"oh, for sure," rumbled the boulder, who's maw was held in a warm smile now, "a little place upstream from my den. the rocks are big and flat in the water, but tall enough to stay mostly dry. it's very pretty and calming... good for naps, too." an eyebrow quirked, his white-tipped tail flicking. "do you want me to show you -- eleuthera can't find you here." who was that, again? olive's kid? terance couldn't quite remember.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 11, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 01:41 PM