Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Pale auds tipped back before sound reached them, for the healer sensed someone at her back before she heard them. Perhaps it was a habit learned after the trials faced amongst Teekon's worst residents or maybe the fae was simply sensitive to the proximity of others. Whatever the case, her head followed suit - turning so that her dark optics could drink in the sight of a similar looking femme. 

She was a northern creature much like Liri, though not quite as scarred and slender where the healer was stocky. Her eyes too were different - a pale color like moonlight on ice. 

"Hail, " the former leader chuffed softly as she turned to fully face the pallid woman, words slightly effected by her accent. 

She could smell no pack or even a travelling comrade of sorts upon the girl and a twinge of concern echoed in her hollow chest. The Wilds could be a dangerous place. 

"Are you new to these lands?" The northron asked softly, the open, kindly expression on her face displaying that she harbored no malevolent intentions towards the stranger. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Síff - March 11, 2019, 07:58 PM