Golden Glade i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
have a fun one! Haha

It had happened again.  Well... she thought.  She didn't know for sure. All she knew was she blacked out that morning, and next thing she knew, she was waking up in a puddle of her own piss.  Thank fucking god no one had been there to see it - she was mortified, and had immediately dunked herself in the nearest water to thoroughly wash away the evidence.

She was terrified, but between Wildfire nestling in to have kids and her own leadership being called on, she shoved the fear down and focused on doing her job.  She wasn't about to tell anyone, but she didn't want to run into anyone either.  So she went out to scout for her hunt.

The flatlands would be a good spot, if she could find something to chase into there.  She started out and worked her way east, looking for tracks.  The signs she found led to the Glade, and there she found... another wolf.  Ugh.

Well, maybe he could at least be of use?  Hey, you! Have you seen any herds through here? She asked, brosque as always, her small form held rigidly set.  She'd found that if you walked like you owned the world, it tended to make people look at you - and she liked it when they looked.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Ailill - March 11, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Kiwi RIP - March 11, 2019, 08:22 PM