Felltree Marsh To love like a fool instead
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
If he moved slowly enough and upheld his concentration, he found maneuvering across the slick patch to be just a tad bit easier. He was nearly back to solid ground when his focus was suddenly interrupted, however, by a feminine voice. It took a total of three seconds for him to slip yet again and slam his chest against the ice, just barely managing to pull his head up and avoid smacking his jaw down, too. Still, despite the partial save, the anger that began bubbling inside him was equivalent to the woman having slaughtered his entire family right before his eyes—and the snarl that tore across his face made that rather clear.

“I’m fine!” he shouted back, voice tense. “You’re making things worse.” Whilst it wasn’t at all fair to put that blame on her, Xan saw it in an entirely different light—and spirits help anyone that dared to try and reason with his stubborn ass.

Tuning her out, Alexander inched closer and closer to where he’d launched from; it hadn’t seemed that far when he’d jumped but now, as he crawled his way back, it felt like lifelong journey. It was well worth it in the end, though, as he made it back to an area where he could stand without worry—and he proceeded to then shake out his coat, almost as if he were trying to rid his mind of the memory. Only after that did he turn his stare towards the stranger, gaze hardened as he silently asked her, what do you want?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
To love like a fool instead - by Xan - March 14, 2019, 12:55 AM
RE: To love like a fool instead - by Padma - March 14, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: To love like a fool instead - by Xan - March 21, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: To love like a fool instead - by Padma - April 08, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: To love like a fool instead - by Xan - May 15, 2019, 12:26 AM