Lost Creek Hollow a secret club for super cool party people only.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch gaped from the sidelines as he observed the havoc that his seed wrecked upon Liffey's wazoo. He stared abruptly into the distance, a tear trickling down his cheek—what had he done?

[Image: giphy.gif]

The sound of mewls—their children's mewls— pulled Rannoch from his stupor and to Liffey's side. "Liff," he said, his gaze falling to the children that were lined along her abdomen, "They're beautiful," but beautiful didn't even begin to describe what he saw. "You did such an incredible job—they're so lucky to have you as their mother." He said, and leaned down to kiss her forehead. 

Despite Liffey's exhaustion, she and Rannoch discussed the names they wanted for their children. Although a considerable amount of time had passed, they had decided on Aengus, Stomach, and Tianarch—the only outlier was Tiberious, in Rannoch's mind. "I'm going to give Tib another lookover," he said to his wife, as he leaned over to inspect their third-born. Tiberious squirmed under his touch, and he smiled. "It'll be just a moment, son," he murmured as he gently moved the newborn onto it's back. The sight that greeted Rannoch surprised him—he was actually a she, as he saw ladybits and not boybits. 

"Hey, Liff! I know why I felt so off about Tibirious' name," he summoned with a soft chuckle, "He's a she, apparently. How did we miss that?"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: a secret club for super cool party people only. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 14, 2019, 06:20 PM