Herbalists' Cache Will you fix me up [M]
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
She did not seem to reject his advances, casting him a curious glance that aroused his intrigue. Had he known that Firefly had taken the girl only the night before, would he have turned around and walked away? Likely not. His present disdain for the usurper did not overrule the desire to procreate. Vaati moves towards her, closing the gap that existed between them to run his nose daringly through her pelt, inhaling her scent should she allow. He would find no recognizable pack claim on her, knowing nothing of who she was or where she came from. Perhaps, it was better that way. 

The thought of introducing himself does not enter his mind; jaw opening up in an attempt to grasp the soft of her neck in his mouth in preparation to mount. Idle small talk is something the leviathan is not interested in, but to sate the internal desire that seemed to continually taunt him at every turn. Perhaps a small part of him envisioned her as someone else, someone speckled with the imprints of constellations upon her back. It would not be the first time.
Messages In This Thread
Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 16, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 16, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 17, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 17, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 20, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 27, 2019, 12:55 PM