Herbalists' Cache Will you fix me up [M]
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
i figured it might be easier to just faded it out here, but lemme know if u want me to change it/anything

"No". That was clear; he was not to stop. Instead, he moves at a slower pace -- perhaps even more so than he had ever been with Cass. But he does not feel fulfilled as he does so, for something is lacking... the absence of fever. There is nothing wrong with the girl herself, but there is no passion, no chase or anger. Cassiopeia had given him that. It had been pleasantly unpleasing, unlike his current experience that felt all too safe. Nevertheless, he continues, knowing he has gone too far to simply stop now. In any case, pent up tension within him must be released in some form or another regardless of internal feeling. 

As they finish their encounter, he slides off with a sly, "Thanks, dollface." and departing in the other direction with only her scent in his memory. Perhaps he will eventually attempt to find her, but the chances are unlikely. Any offspring to arise from their union are not his concern -- or so he will tell his conscious once he begins to wonder. 
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 16, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 16, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 17, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 17, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 20, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 27, 2019, 12:55 PM