Lost Creek Hollow In the morning she said "Listen,"
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
HI I AM SO SORRY

the silence that poor ibis showed was worrying to terance, but he gave her time to process. truthfully, he'd never had the broken family that he'd forced upon his children, so he didn't understand. despite the news of his parents death, terance had grown up in a rather whole family. even with his and wrean's falling out, with his and sarah's reunion (though he ultimately had ended up avoiding her at many costs), terance's family was considered whole. 

when ibis finally spoke, he found himself relieved. nevermind that she may have been pretending, the words were nice to hear. and at her gently kiss, terance returned it -- with a much more fatherly, slobbery one to her crown. 

"i hope you're happy too, little bird," he murmured to her, tail sweeping. after thinking of his own family, terance found a desire to want to fix... fix something. maybe it was guilt. maybe it was that he didn't entirely believe her. "have i ever told you about my family?" he asked her with a flick of his ear, green gaze trained upon herr delicate little features, "about your grandparents and your aunts?" 
Messages In This Thread
In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 17, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - March 18, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 18, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - March 18, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 18, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - March 19, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - March 20, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - May 03, 2019, 09:48 AM