Lone Star Mountain She says that it's "a rat race, dog eat dog. Everyone's another cog."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She'd not been expecting company and with the shroud of morning mist to cloak his silvery coloring - the slumbering male had gone unnoticed. The soft rasp of her breath seems to have stirred him, a light sleeper if ever she met one. 

The fae might have startled, if not for the friendly conversation that strikes warmly against her auds. She twists, pale crown turning towards the source of the voice. Even with the coming of day, his grey scale form is hard to place at first glance - it seems the low, gravelly tones have emitted from the mountains themselves. 

Liri doesn't answer at first, falling silent as her dark eyes seek him out - landing upon the smoky silhouette of a stranger as he rises from amidst the rubble. 

He's easily the strangest looking wolf she's ever seen - grey patterns darkening along his chest, flowing upwards to cover his lower jaw and frame the curve of his lips. Despite the instinct to keep her eyes lowered, Liri can't help but stare at his optics. The left is an icy sapphire, the deep color of which she had seen only in the depths of glaciers to the north, and the right was a brilliant gold as if the color had been taken straight from a drop of the sun's rays. The healer can't help the curiosity that keeps her eyes wandering to him but the thought of her own oddity sends her dark gaze back to the view. 

"It is, " she agrees, seeming to remember then that he had phrased a question, woodland optics falling once more to the panorama on display. 

"I'm sorry, I must ask, who is the Allfather?" The healer inquired, brow furrowing in confusion at the unfamiliar title. It did not quite sound like the name of one of their own kind and she could only imagine that it was a leader of sorts to the male. The northern sylph attempted to phrase the question as politely as possible, for she didn't wish to offend her new company despite her thirst for knowledge.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."