Ankyra Sound [VS] don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
She came to him without a word, in her own time. That was probably one of the more frustrating things about Rosalyn. The fact that she had to do everything her way, the entire pack be damned in the process. She wasn't leadership material and in realizing this, perhaps he should've let his rage subside a bit. But instead, Firefly felt himself grow bolder still; he barely let her approach before he let loose with his commentary.

First you get pissed off when I take the crown from Caiaphas so I make you lead next to me - but now you're throwing that back in my face too? What, things get a little hard so you can't take it? Are you that afraid of the fucking Dragedans, or are your hormones out-of-whack? The man was bristling and pacing still, more than ready to pound her in to the dirt to make himself feel better, but thank the fates she was so heavy with child --- I can't believe you'd step aside now when I need support the most; how the fuck am I supposed to take care of all these people -- and my kids -- on my own? Fuck!

His final word was punctuated with a snarl as he punched the dirt with a step or two; Firefly was acting like a foolish yearling and he knew it, but he also knew that there had been too much pressure on him from the beginning, and without support he was going to drown himself in the stress of it all. He had agreed to live here, not die here too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean - by RIP Firefly - March 26, 2019, 11:11 PM