Phantom Hollow In my hands I hold a jar to gather up the evening dew [birthing thread]
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The spirit was born, even though the womb was so nice. Peacefully floating... if this was all existence had to offer, she didn't mind. Even when she bumped into the others, her heart was content just like this; blind, deaf, thoughtless. But apparently this existence had more to offer. She followed the stream that brought her out of her mother and into her fleeting embrace. It was cold here, wasn't it... And this solid ground was strange and prickly. She kept her tiny mouth shut, moved willingly as she was pushed around. This was fine. She could work with this as well. Everything was going to be okay. Mother smelled nice, and her little wet nose moved over Mother's belly. A teat was found and quickly she stuffed her mouth, eagerly sucking up the milk that came with such an incredible find. Content again, she was, even if her peace and quiet would most likely be short lived.
Messages In This Thread
RE: In my hands I hold a jar to gather up the evening dew [birthing thread] - by Lumiya - March 31, 2019, 03:01 PM