Swiftcurrent Creek Disturbed Acquaintances
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik liked his proposition even better. Knowing that Sherigrim would replace himself if he left made the alpha feel less anxious about his decision to allow him admittance into the pack. He dipped his head in agreement. That would be most appreciated, he replied. You are welcome to a place among the creek wolves here, he added, stepping back from the borders to grant the shaman permission to cross over into his territory. I can show you around if you'd like, or you're welcome to learn the land on your own. I only ask that that you stay clear of my den for now, he added as he began to walk from the borders. He knew he wouldn't want to keep the man from the children for too long, but he needed some time to make sure he could trust him, and he also needed to inform his mate of the new healer. He didn't think she'd be very happy to suddenly find herself in the presence of a stranger, especially with the pups still fairly young. Once we know each other a little better, than I'll let you take look. It was the best he could offer for now with his need to protect the leading influence on his decision making.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 08, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 09, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 10, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 12, 2019, 03:10 PM