Lost Creek Hollow I'm a bashful child
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Maybe @Vuk? Bat tag just as a reference ~

It had been a few days since she'd seen Treason and rumor had it, she'd finally had her babies. Ibis didn't know what that entailed but she wanted to be present for her little family, and yet, she found herself back in her clover field trying to find something good to bring as a gift for the new mother. She thought back to what @Bat had mentioned about toys, food, and the like; with this in mind, Ibis began to tour the field (her comfort zone) hoping that she'd find something less disastrous than a pile of flowers and scary plants. The last thing Ibis wanted to do was hurt her new brothers and sisters.
83 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for the wait!!
it was the kind of day that required humming - the sun shone favorably upon the hollow, and the gentle smell of the blooming flowers strengthened and wanes with each gust of wind. and so she did, the tune changing and morphing into something new every few steps, until she noticed the girl standing amongst the clovers and the easy song waned. she stepped easily toward her, closing the distance to one that felt proper for first meetings. "hi! I'm Vuk." the girl was pretty - small and delicate and all the things she was not. "are you looking for something?" 
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She wasn't searching for long before her sharp little ears picked up on a sound; it wasn't so dissimilar from her own occasional tunes, although she often sang and composed words to play with. It grew louder until it abruptly stopped, and the girl looked up from the myriad of clovers, weeds, new spring flowers, and the like - to spot a wolf she'd never met before. They were quite friendly, which Ibis could appreciate — she'd gotten used to how easy the wolves of the Hollow were to meet, know, and love. This one was yet another new friend she could add to her growing roster.

As the girl opened her mouth to do the proper thing and introduce herself, the girl named Vuk commented again, and Ibis nodded. Yeah! I heard that the puppies were born - ah, daddy's new kids, with Treason - and I wanted to find something nice for them. But I can't find anything. Although so far she hadn't succeeded, she wasn't disheartened. What were you singing? She asked suddenly, completely forgetting to introduce herself as the topic flipped to music.
83 Posts
Ooc —
hmph. she'd no idea who Treason's mate was, or even that she'd been pregnant - she found it odd that she referred to her father as such, but Treason only by name. "Is Treason your mom?" she questioned, not entirely sure what to make of her choice of words. "I can help look for something!"  she promised, and while her attention was still fixed to the girl, she began to peer through the clovers. 

"nothing really - I'm terrible at singing really, but humming - well, I suppose anyone can do that."  she liked her nonsense tunes, but humming really wasn't a skill to be proud of, or brag of. she'd tried singing, but from the pained expression on her sibling's face, she decided to refrain from the activity.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Is Treason your mom? Asked the wolf; it was a jarring thought and caused Ibis to hush for a moment, but then the stranger went ahead to offer their help and Ibis smiled. She didn't know what to say about Treason. She was technically another mother of her's by marriage, or something, but it didn't feel right to call her mom. How many mothers could one girl have?

Everyone can sing! Humming counts, Ibis decided on the fly, sounding very matter-of-fact about it. Oh! Maybe I can teach you? I love to sing — and we could make up a song for the babies and present it to them. That's a better gift than anything we could ever find! The idea was such a good one that she forgot all about her worries for a moment and was positively glowing.