Arrow Lake I fled to the city with so much discounted.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
A shadow swept across the cobbled escarpment as Yellowbelly made another course correction; when the sound of claws scrabbling against the stonework caught in his ears he froze and looked around, finding the approaching figure with ease. He was reminded of a similarly-built creature of the cliffs — a female cloaked in black — but he couldn't summon the name of the woman to mind in time. It wasn't them, regardless. This stranger was decidedly more masculine. His gait held a more pronounced swagger than the shifty, feral mannerisms of the wolf Yellowbelly was reminded of.

What's your business here? Questioned the stranger — and any thoughts of the long-gone Saghani were banished. The small triangles of his ears flattened against his head as he ducked in to a submissive little bow.

Sorry — I know, he took a sharp little breath and the scent of wolf was everywhere; he hadn't meant to get this close and averted his sheepish gaze from the guardian. I'm sort-of lost. I was looking for a route and — I keep getting confused. I um, I hit my head a few days ago and my memory has been kind of... Screwy. Was hopin' someone would um, recognize me. He frowns as he explains this, realizing it would put him at a disadvantage after-the-fact, and resorts to looking down at the scattered shale collected on the ledge.
Messages In This Thread
I fled to the city with so much discounted. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: I fled to the city with so much discounted. - by Larus - April 16, 2019, 06:22 PM