Arrow Lake I fled to the city with so much discounted.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
This conversation was going as well as the last he could recall; Larus appeared to have been cursed with a fate worse than death - to exist without purpose or space to do so, roaming the land in a state that perpetuates his own heartbreaking loneliness. How could he hope to break this curse and recover if he could not find anyone that knew of him? That loved him? That may have even been his family? The more the guardsman spoke the less certain Larus felt; he breathed a weighted sigh and shook his head.

Maybe I should just start over. I've been from one end of these wilds to the other and nobody has the answers I need. If he did have family then they were probably all gone by now, which meant all his effort had been for nothing. I don't know how many more days I can handle hunting, sleeping, and surviving all alone -- he blurted with a forlorn look cast upon the man, but then he grew hesitant and bashful, I'm sorry for wasting your time.
Messages In This Thread
I fled to the city with so much discounted. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: I fled to the city with so much discounted. - by Larus - April 17, 2019, 11:11 AM