Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
it didn't take long for aure to return with diaspora's kapitän. blodreina turns to face them at the sound of the approaching footfalls, dipping her head in respect as mahler approaches while aure hangs back. wanlida's weight shifts again as her ankles begin to ache from standing in one position too long — an unfortunate side effect to pregnancy she's coming to learn — listening as imrathil speaks, stating his reason for coming. he states that he can hunt and fight well — which only serves to remind blodreina that in the very near future she would not be able to do much. waddle along the borders and mark them, maybe, but her mobility was already waning and she knows that when she gives birth it'll be some time before she can do much of anything aside from nurse the cubs. with her down it seems logical to her that his skills would come in handy for the pack.

he's their father. blodreina interjects for clarification after imrathil finishes. it hasn't escaped her notice either that to third party observers this whole interaction might seem strange and rather sudden without proper context. it was unexpected — his appearance and his desire to be in their children's lives but in light of everything she'd been through, been dealing with alone — yes, she has aure to talk to about the pregnancy stuff but the separation from her culture, from her entire world essentially was something she felt she shared only with verx and they hadn't spoken to one another since the day they left when they sniped at one another; facing the facts her uncle and her were not close at all — imrathil is a welcomed beacon of light that cuts through the dark, choppy seas she's been stranded on.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by RIP Blodreina - April 19, 2019, 01:49 PM