Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina is quiet, contemplative as mahler speaks to imrathil or ingram — she would have to ask him, later, which name he preferred to be called — telling him that he had a good deal of trust to earn. she understands the hesitation. he is a stranger at their borders, first, and second, the father of cubs about to come into the world separate from their mother. she doesn't know if she's right or not, but would this have been drageda and wanlida would've been more than a keepsake she had no right to keep for herself, blodreina might've perceived him as a potential threat. she'd have been suspicious too.

blodreina shifts her weight again when her ankles start to ache on the side she put most of it on, finding relief for a short time. she had to give major kudos to women who had litters year after year. it was a lot of work, a lot of rampant emotions and mood swings, there was the morning sickness and then the increased appetite, the aches and swelling in time with the increased weight ...and then there were times where they'd move and it felt like they'd drop kicked her in the stomach or the ribcage.

she feels a small kick just then and she winces slightly, as imrathil assures mahler that he'll contribute. blodreina's still not used to the feeling of them moving around though it's a relief to feel all the same. it assures her that they're alive and growing. she looks to imrathil then before she looks back to mahler, awaiting the kapitän's final judgement.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by RIP Blodreina - April 20, 2019, 04:22 AM