Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
mahler welcomes imrathil to diaspora and blodreina smiles at him as he crosses the threshold of diapsora's territory and moves to her side. good, she murmurs with a soft laugh when he mentions the first thing he'd contribute was his personality. she studies his side profile for a moment as they walk, distracted from the purpose of the walk in the first place, marveling over the fact that she still finds him attractive and that she still wants to be near him even though her heat cycle is over. that whole experience had been a wild ride from start to finish, truth be told; and though there's a deep part of blodreina that wishes she'd never have to experience it again she has to face, at some point or another, the knowledge that now that her heat cycles have started they were unlikely to end until she grew too old to reproduce.

his question brings her out of her wandering thoughts and her staring and she re-directs her gaze to their path, contemplating it. maybe fox? if not rabbit will do fine, thank you. she'd never really had a taste for fox before — couldn't stand them after freyja and her chased one out of sleeping dragon years ago for trying to steal from their caches — but it was one of those foods she'd started craving out of the blue as of late.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by RIP Blodreina - April 28, 2019, 09:27 AM