Shadewood I remember when
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She found it funny that it was him of all wolves speaking logic into her brain, logic that also reminded her of his betrayal though for once she kept that hidden, didn't rub it in his face. Instead she let his words sink in and as they did a look of deep pain came across her expression. If he had been with Takara, who knew how many other women he had lain with? How many he would lay with in the future? She wouldn't know about them either because on top of a cheater, he was a liar. It killed her to realise that her sweet, loyal Issun wasn't at all who she had thought him to be. "I gave up a good home for him. Betrayed the alphas I promised my loyalty to. Swore myself to him for as long as we'd live" she whispered staring at the ground "And he took it all for granted. But what if this really was a mistake? What if he was just...stressed and had a lapse of self control?" she asked him, her tone almost begging him to agree with her, to save her the pain of realising that once again love had broken her heart. "And Takara....she seems just as broken as I am if not more. I love her too...I owe her a chance to explain before I..." her voice broke and she closed her maw, fighting tears.

She looked up into his eyes the expression on her face was heartbreakingly similar to the one she wore when he had betrayed her years ago, a raw, open look of tortured sadness instead of the regal and fierce look she normally carried. "I have a child with him Higoro. You won't understand until you have children too. He's still a baby, he won't understand why his momma and daddy are fighting, why we aren't together" she knew it was just an excuse though, that her sweet little Deku would do his best to understand because he was a good child. She decided to change the subject "Why are you saying this Higoro? Because you want me back? Or because you're my friend? We aren't getting back together" her heart squeezed, a strange ache startling her and she looked away "I may have forgiven but I still don't trust you. You have to understand how long we've been apart...I had almost let go of the past. I fell for Issun and now Takara and she'll come first always" there..
She had said it. She wanted to take the chocolate furred woman for herself.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
I remember when - by Minori - April 17, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 08, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 16, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 17, 2019, 08:26 PM