Stavanger Bay It's quiet, I'll bet that everybody thinks I'm done.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She spoke of a wolf who meant nothing to him, and Dacio stared at her in silence. He let her speak, though seethed in silence with every word. Their sister had turned her back on a family who'd loved her wholly and completely, in favour of the unknown. She chose some guy and a budding pack over Drageda, over their parents, over them.

A fire burned in in the frosted sage of his eyes, and he frowned deeply at his sterling sibling. "You promised to visit," he reminded her coolly. He had been so young when she decided to move on and had run from the scene, but he never forgot her vow.

It seemed she had, though, for seven long months had ticked by without even a sniff of her. For a long time, Dacio had longed for the day his sister would come back to them with tales of her travels, if only for a little while. Dalia's lack of appearance spoke volumes: she was made of empty promises, meant only to disappoint. "Why didn't you come?"

How lovely for her, he thought bitterly as he made to exchange a frustrated glance with the only sister he could count on, to have been playing happy families with a group of strangers while her real one suffered just up the coast.
"Trigedasleng" "common"