Firefly Glen We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
The approach of another had her quickly back on her feet, and the healer turned to see Hydra making her way towards her, a determined look on her face. She thought Speedy should be at the mountain, and the nip to her hip startled her back, ears falling as she continued to back away. Her gaze was briefly stolen by the familiar form of Revui making his own purposeful approach, his path looking like it would lead right to her. She took a few more steps back, putting more space between her and her sudden company. Dirge showed up not long after, making her grow even more uncomfortable. She, too, could feel the tension rippling among the group, and she wanted nothing more than for a hole to appear next to her ready for her to jump in and be alone once more. 

Her head whipped around at the sound of Charon's voice. Well, why not just go ahead and call a pack meeting and let the entirety of Moonspear come witness her discomfort. I was trying to avoid this exact situation, she answered first, inching closer to the alpha. So, I left the mountain, but it seems I didn't go for enough. The last thing she ever wanted was to be the reason for more conflict inside their borders. Things had already been tense lately, and Charon had been scarce. Leaving until her heat passed seemed to be the best option, and it probably would have kept her out of trouble had half the pack not followed her here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay - by Speedy - April 26, 2019, 04:00 AM