Shadewood Caught like a fly In a web of your lies
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Everything was so wrong, so wrong and it was a situation so messy that she wasn't sure she could fix it. She looked back and forth between Issun and Takara her ears going back as she kept herself between them, not entirely being protective on purpose. Her gaze finally fell upon Issun and remained there, void of any emotion as his words slapped her silly. The response from Takara was met with silence and she slowly exhaled. "If nobody is going to be honest let me say what i think. Based off of...how..how similar that boy looks to the both of you and by the two of you acting so damn strangely, I say that I've been betrayed by the two people I never thought would do it" Her voice was unstable ice, it trembled and quaked. She took a few steps backward and lowered her nose to touch Deku, to ensure he knew she was still there. 

It was for him that one emotion resurged and that was anger "My son doesn't need this stress. He's easily..easily upset. If we can't discuss this like the family i thought we were then one of you needs to leave" she looked down and gently took Deku from beneath Takara's tail, laying down and tucking him back to her side where he belonged. Her eyes watered and tears dripped down her face as she thought of how Deku was supposed to be the beginning of a fresh start and now everything was more messed up than it had been before.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - April 29, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Orochi - April 29, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 29, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - May 08, 2019, 02:58 PM