Shadewood Caught like a fly In a web of your lies
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
every word that minori spoke hurt her, her tone broke her heart. betrayal, yes. that was what that dance had been, what this child had been. tears prickled at her pale blue eyes as she closed them, the words on the tip of her tone before someone she had grown up with spoke. his words were even but held desperation, the things he spoke felt like that day all over again. 

with my own damn friend

a bitter and painful laugh came from her throat then, it was unexpected and surprised even herself as she listened to his lies. oh, how he had fallen. how could he do this to the woman he claimed to love, how could he be so harsh to not just minori but her. sadness filled her voice as she spoke, pain vibrated in every word as water finally spilled from her gaze. "friend.. is that really what i am?" she choked on her own words, she did not feel like a friend. not any more. he no longer treated her that way, he had not let her stay in the woods that day but would he prevent her today? could she finally end all of this and walk away? could she leave her only living child with minori and she still accept him once she told her the truth?

i cannot lie. 

"minmin..." she almost sobbed, her voice still shaking when issun was finally done with his lies. "..it was an accident.." she confessed so quietly that maybe no one could hear her before moving, she uncurled herself from the child she had found love in. as she got up he made sounds, not screaming. thankfully. she whispered softy so that only she made sure it was only for the beautiful mother's ears. 

"I am sorry..." was the first thing she uttered, "i love you.." that was the last thing she said before she picked up her child and ran out of then den, she could not listen to issun's lies any longer. she.. she could not lie.
-takara's exit with orochi-
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - April 29, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Orochi - April 29, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 29, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - May 09, 2019, 10:11 PM