Shadewood Caught like a fly In a web of your lies
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She was a warrior, she didn't flinch.

But she did when Issun snapped at her, his voice holding a heat that she had never heard from him before. It made her even more sure that he had done wrong because why else would he use such vehemence against her?

"It was an accident"

Her ears flattened back and it was then the whole world shook, spun and crumbled beneath her. She couldn't look at Takara as she ran from the den. Instead she fixed Issun with a gaze so devoid of kindness and affection that it was like she was staring at a stranger. "You've gone mad Issun. You aren't who I thought you were. I gave you everything....I gave up everything" she paused and in her mind she thought I gave up Corvus for you but she had enough sense to withhold that. She snorted and shook her head all the emotions snuffing out all at once "It's funny really. Me and Takara... we've grown close. If you both had just asked me I probably would have agreed instantly" she said this bitterly and then looked up making sure to meet his eyes "Maybe even participated. But now you've gone and made a giant mess of things. Just looking at Takara she almost confessed it all. I know Issun and you've gone and made it worse by lying. You can get out or I'll leave" she said this firmly her voice wavering.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - April 29, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Orochi - April 29, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 29, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - May 14, 2019, 09:23 PM