Northstar Vale She said, stay strong. don't let them drag you along.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"A splendid thing it is, to have a mother like yours," Liri wisped softly, a faint smile lingering upon her features as her gaze turned to the twilight aura of the outside world. 

"My own died birthing me and my siblings and my father, Jono, was...detached to say the least." A wrinkle appeared between her mahogany orbs as she recalled the fuzzy memories she held of her father. He had been a heavy drinker of barma, rough and quick to anger. Liri had spent much of her youth avoiding him - it is Leto who stars in her memories as a mixture of father and brother. He'd had to be both to his younger sisters just as Liri had played mother to Ameta. 

"But I had Naggä at least," she smiles fondly, recalling the wizened spiritualist who had been her mentor - defying all tradition in her choice of taking the foreign pup, Liri, under her wing. 

"She was something like a mother to me, or perhaps a grandam - my teacher in the ways of healing and botany." Without the elder, she would never have become the healer she was today. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: She said, stay strong. don't let them drag you along. - by Síff - May 01, 2019, 10:04 PM