Northstar Vale She said, stay strong. don't let them drag you along.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"Yeah, I guess so," Liri chuckled softly - as equally unnerved and intrigued as Kiran. It slipped from her face moments later when her thoughts turned to her littermates and she would have to inform her new sister that she would never meet them. 

"I had two littermates who would have been your siblings as well but...they're gone," came the wisp of her voice, a long-forgotten grief emerging. A forlorn smile graced her wan features briefly. "Ameta, my younger sister was...different; I'm unsure if she was incapable of speech or just refused it but she remained silent throughout her life. In some ways, she was brilliant and in others, she had the mind of a child. I took care of her, loved her."

"I miss her very much," 
the healer admitted softly. 

"Leto, our elder brother, was...feisty," she chuckled, "as a child. Headstrong as he grew and fiercely protective." The warmth was lost and though her face was turned away, to the darkened world outside, it hardened against Leto's memory. "But he was a coward. He has betrayed me twice and wherever he may be - he will get no chance to do so thrice."

She turned back to her newfound sibling, searching cautiously for some sign that such a revelation made her nervous about sharing a bloodline with the northron - for Leto was only the tip of the iceberg of the curse that seemed to plague her. 

"Hopefully, your siblings - our siblings -have fared better. Will you tell me of them?"
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: She said, stay strong. don't let them drag you along. - by Síff - May 13, 2019, 08:45 PM