Phantom Hollow Wait until you see the rest of my forest
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Although he usually gave the den a wide berth, he always made a point to patrol near it daily to make sure everything was in order. Occasionally, he would wander a little closer and drop food near the entrance for Nyx, but he never lingered long. He was not a spend-time-with-children kind of man; he only wanted to ensure that his king's legacy came to no harm. 

Today, he neared the den, a hare dangling between his teeth. He went to his normal spot and deposited the rabbit on the ground. Movement near the den entrance caught his attention, and he whipped his head in that direction, ready to chase off anyone that shouldn't be there. His violet gaze settled on the small girl, and he stared at her for a few seconds, unsure what to do. Surely, Nyx knew she was out here, so he didn't dare try to guide her back inside. Plus, that would mean possibly touching her, and he wasn't really interested in making contact with the child. Instead, he turned and trotted back towards the the line of trees and plopped down. He would stay there and keep any eye on things until she made her way back to safety.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Wait until you see the rest of my forest - by Lumiya - May 01, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Wait until you see the rest of my forest - by Midar - May 01, 2019, 11:41 PM