Northstar Vale Laughter ain't always the best meds
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
yasss I was hoping for Siqs <3 (tags for reference/visibility)

She's not left to drink in solitude for long, though she's taken a few more expiremental sips before her brother's arrival and greets him with warm affection - curling into his hug and offering a brush of her pale cheek against his in familiarity. In her vague tipsiness it's easy to forget why she withdraws from touch in the first place. 

The healer had no way of knowing his lingering adversity with the shadow named Sorin but she might have reassured him if possible. Whatever connection the two shared laid in a past of abuse and Liri felt such a bond did not make for a productive relationship; no, her attentions have been drawn to the alluring @Vangard as of late. 

Liri doesn't yet know Tsis well enough to attempt a return in his language, just as he is still ignorant to the prose of northern, but the words are familiar as they dance against her auds warmly. 

"Gettin' drunk," she replies, subconsciously slipping into her native tongue, with a lazy drawl of a grin and a thumping of her pale plume against the ground. 

"Barma," she supplies with a dip of her head towards the makeshift bowl. 

"Have some if you'd like, I think it's pretty good," the healer offers in the common tongue, nugding it towards him and managing to only slop a little over the edge. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Síff - May 01, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Siqsa - May 03, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Siqsa - May 07, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Síff - May 08, 2019, 05:20 PM