Arrow Lake a scorching desert, a shining, gleaming spiral with no beginning and no end [ birth ]
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram can tell blodreina is tired, but knew nothing of her nostalgic thoughts of drageda besides what she had laid bare moments before. he wanted to be there for her, but he could tell she was drifting -- perhaps the toil of whelping had deconstructed some of her mind's defenses, for he could see in her gaze a lingering look he was not quite familiar with.

instinctively, as if reaching out to grab something about to flutter away in the wind, ingram crept closer. he kept his eyes riveted on the two of them, two souls now his world entire. praimfaya, hardly more than a dark sprite against her flank, seemed the most beautiful thing in the world to ingram.

"she's tired. it's hard work being a little wanheda." ingram moved closer, admiring how small the little cub seemed. he didn't know enough about drageda to feel his opinion would be informed or intelligent, but he managed an encouraging smile blodreina's way. "you should sleep if you can.. i'll stay and watch a while."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.