Shadewood this bond between us
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She couldn't have prepared herself for the heart breaking truth, the truth that Takara truly wasn't to blame or at least not even close to as much as Issun was. She had tried to isolate herself, tried to avoid temptation but he had stumbled upon her and took advantage. That's how she heard it, her gaze becoming two seafoam orbs filled with flame "For some women the affect of heat is unbearable and even the slightest scent of a male will drive them wild. For the men it isnt the same. They think we smell good, yes it appeals to their instincts and hormones but they can control themselves. Issun...what he did is despicable. You aren't guilt free either but you did all you could" she couldn't help the way her voice shook except this time it wasn't with pain but with anger. How dare he do this and then have the audacity to sit there and lie so genuinely to her face? To make Takara look so awful. She sat down and stared at the walls of her den, ears flattening back at Takara's declaration of love. "I know...everyone seems to nowadays" she whispered and slid down to her belly scooting forward and placing her chin on Takara's shoulder "And i seem to love everyone right back. I love you too Takara" she said and let that declaration hang in the air, her eyes softening.

She was surprised to find that she felt no guilt for saying it anymore. If her mate could screw another, then she could love another right? Especially since at the moment the anger and hurt had shoved out any love she had for Issun. "You're staying. I'm not letting you leave, I can't..I cant deal with that right now. I can't face this...him alone. I don't feel angry at you anymore, how can I when it was an accident on your end? Please don't leave me Takara" she hesitantly licked at her muzzle, kissing the dropping tears away her own began to spill down the black fur of her cheeks.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
this bond between us - by Takara - May 09, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 18, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 30, 2019, 09:15 AM