Lost Creek Hollow look at me, i am old but i am happy
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
With his increased patrols, Rannoch had found himself more tired lately. He figured that the kids were fine, and decided to take advantage of the momentary peace. All was fine until he was jolted awake by the sound of Sionnach's screams—no more than three minutes after he had closed his eyes. 

"Sionnach?!" he asked, blinking the sleep from his eyes as he quickly scanned the den. She wasn't here. Without thinking, Rannoch picked himself up and looked to his other children. "Stay here," he told them sternly, meeting each of their gazes. Then, without any further confirmation from his children, Rannoch exited the den to see what had caused his daughter's blood-curdling screams. 

Gannet had already arrived, and Rannoch was thankful—but this didn't quiet his concern. Rushing to the medic's side, he looked at his daughter and felt his heart drop. She had been caught on the wrong end of a porcupine, and he should have been there to protect her. 

"Sionnach," he said, silently thankful that it hadn't been worse. "It'll be okay, sweetie. Daddy's here. Gannet here is going to help you." Rannoch shot Gannet a thankful look, before returning his attention to his youngest child. "You gotta let Gannet do his job, though. It's going to hurt a little, sweetie, but I'm here now. It's going to be okay."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Sionnach - May 11, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 12, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 12, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 12, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 14, 2019, 08:39 AM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 24, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 29, 2019, 12:17 PM