Lost Creek Hollow look at me, i am old but i am happy
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"My girl, my sweet, sweet girl," Rannoch hummed, knowing that his attempts to calm her were in vain. Sionnach was hyperfocused on her current plight, which was understandable given the situation. "You're a strong, brave girl," she would prevail and be back to mischief as soon as this was over, "And you're doing such a good job." A blatant lie—she was screaming bloody murder. 

When Gannet excused himself, Rannoch nodded. "Thank you," he replied, keeping his eyes on his daughter. Without the medic in his line of sight, Rannoch was faced with the aftermath of Sionnach's shenanigans. She resembled a ripe tomato, her cheeks inflated and washed in scarlet. Despite the pain she was in, Rannoch couldn't help but find the light in the situation—her appearance was amusing, but he'd never remark on it. 

"Gannet will be right back, and this will all be over," he assured her, gritting his teeth as he held back his true feelings.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Sionnach - May 11, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 12, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 12, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 14, 2019, 08:39 AM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 23, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 24, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: look at me, i am old but i am happy - by Gannet - May 29, 2019, 12:17 PM