Dragoncrest Cliffs Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
this might be the shortest lived pack concept in existence
Hearing it sent the blood rushing in her ears, but only for a second.  She was right after all.  They were gone because they were weak, but she would not be.

She knew that starting a fight with this woman right now would be madness.  She had no following, no stake here, and no knowledge of her forces.  But agreeing to a relationship where she fulfilled demands was not an option to her.  If she was going to rule here, she was going to rule on her terms.  Otherwise she might as well just go back home.

If they couldn't hold then they deserved it.  But I'm not them.  I'm not scared of you.  She said, though that last part wasn't entirely true.  The lie helped; it put some steel in her voice.  This is going to be my pack, and we won't owe each other anything.  She lifted her head, but her form was diminutive.  She was young and unseasoned; there was a likely end to this, but Kiwi had never been good at compromise.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes - by Kiwi RIP - May 18, 2019, 12:50 PM