Lost Creek Hollow [IPS] I'm the first to admit that I'm still pretty young.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Read Only 
The postal service has returned! Just a quick RO; slight PP of the adults that I can change if you want.

They had made decent time as they roamed across nearby territories, lingering for a day longer than necessary at Elysium so that Ibis could catch-up with her family and meet her new siblings, but then the trio had to keep moving. It was decided that they'd return home for a few days. Ibis was happy with this decision — as much as she loved to see Seabreeze and Olive again, and all the others, she was thinking of home, and it wasn't Elysium anymore. A bittersweet sort of feeling twisted in her gut when she realized this; but after some clingy farewells, they were off again.

When the Hollow came in to view, Ibis was enthralled by the moody weight of the clouds and dampness in the air. She was too tired to do much upon reaching the territory, so her messages would be stowed for a few hours as she recouperated. The girl briefly paused as she crossed between the trees and addressed both @Gannet and @Sarah — sleepily affectionate as she thanked them for their hard work.

The first thing she did after that was find her clover field, and soon enough she was a blob among the green, falling in to a deep sleep. In her mind she saw her family: the dreamscape looked like a mix of Elysium's ethereal qualities with the deep greens of the Hollow.