Arrow Lake An unbridled meh
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
Definitely @Ingram - Chusi is just scouting/visiting and outside the borders

She had to get out of there. the Creek was quiet and dead and no one seemed to share her mindset. She was done being a Delta - done being a Gamma! She was supposed to lead, supposed to care for others and share her wisdom, but no one would give her the light of day. If Kavik would just realize himself that he was no where near a good leader, that he would never top her or her father or her friends, she would probably not feel so shitty for even thinking all of these thoughts. Chusi was an honest and emotional creature, no way she could mask her disdain for her peers and keep to herself, that's why she was on the move again.

She had left @Eilonwy in charge of her babies, knowing her own daughter would take good care of her siblings, and went on her way in the early morning. The sun had barely awoken when she came upon the smell of pack, one she faintly recognized but she wasn't sure from where. Perhaps it was just her imagination. She approached the border and called for an audience, unsure if anyone would recognize her voice or what kind of wolf would come greet her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram was a man bound to his duties, and one of them included early border patrol. loathe to part with his family, he did so out of proud obligation that contribution to the pack would bolster their pack as a whole. sleepy and still missing the warmth of his den, ingram did not realize the howl that filtered through diaspora was a familiar one.

coming across chusi his features softened, and he regarded the woman with a genial expression. she had given him more than she might know by restoring the shattered bits of his past, and while he did not yet recall his lost memory, he did recall the day he had “met” her anew. feeling guilty even now that no spark of old memory rose in him, ingram greeted the mother with a wag of his tail. hello, friend.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She had no idea Ingram had become a father. Then again, he probably didn't know she was a mother either. As she waited at the border, her eyes started wandering, still in awe of the wall made of rock and snowy tops that kept her from seeing the Hinterlands. She was sure that, if she climbed high enough, she would be able to see the Sea. She remembered the coast so vividly, how brightly the stars would shine on clear nights. How the sand got between her toes and teeth, making that crispy sound you only got from sand. Most importantly, she remembered her family and friends, all of which were now lost. She wasn't sure if they had left because she was a bad friend or because they simply wanted to go, either way it kind of broke her heart. No children could ever fill the hole left behind by Arturo, Lotte, her siblings... Ingram.

While she was feeling so detached and angry with the world, she didn't expect a fragment of her past coming to greet her. Her heart shattered further at the word "Friend" and she felt like she was choking. Hey... She returned softly, brows risen in surprise but quickly furrowing again. I didn't know ya lived nearby. So why didn't you visit, idiot? I'm having the worst time of my life while you can barely remember yours.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
there was a cloud behind chusi's eyes that did not lift as she met ingram's gaze. ingram's features furrowed; he did not recall much, but the last time he had met her he recalled clearly. she had not looked this weatherworn and forlorn.

his tail slowed, and concern skipped across his dark features. "yeah.. been here a few weeks." he tried to smile, but chusi's saddened state seemed to deplete the strength of his grin. "what's going on?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Not much. She lied, frowning in the process. She was a bad liar, but seeing that he had lied by not telling her where he was it was only fair. The good mood she had gotten from traveling again sunk through her toes into the ground. Maybe it would've been better not to come, this only hurt her even more. What about ya?
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
she was a bad liar indeed; ingram frowned alongside his dark-furred comrade. he did not remember chusi well enough to instinctively be able to read her expressions... what the eyjolfur boy would not give to recall and remember it all.

"oh.. i am sure that is not true," ingram smiled, his tail stirring gently. "but, there's plenty new with me -- i have a daughter!" his gaze lit up indescribably, his smile a small sunning ray -- was there anything better than being a father, to a soul so perfect and sweet? "i would like you to meet her some day."
i'm gonna hold a pen
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Yeah, that also hurt. At least he wasn't gushing about the female who gave him his daughter. She smiled - seeing Ingram so happy did brighten her mood, even though he wasn't happy because of her. What an honor. She responded. She'd always loved kids and, in her opinion, she was rather good with them. 'Got two lil' girls mahself. Of course, Eilonwy didn't count as a little girl anymore. She was an adult, the only family Chusi had left. Maybe they could play together, someday.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram only barely noticed the shade that crossed chusi's features: he didn't know what to chalk it up as, so he did what any smart man would do -- he completely disregarded it. after about three seconds he was on a roll talking about his daughter anyway, and that dark mark that had stolen across chusi's face was completely forgotten.

he was already scheming future play-dates, now that he knew chusi had daughters too. he knew that the creek was not horribly far.. maybe when praimfaya was older he could convince her mother to do a day trip.. ingram looked up, his soft eyes stirring with excitement. "what are their names?"
i'm gonna hold a pen