Nova Peak i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Their numbers remained few, leaving their attempt at claim vulnerable to any who might see fit to prove themselves strong enough to take it from them. In some ways it bothered him - Dacio harboured much hatred for Rusalka, which saw his patience stagger. He longed for the day that he would feel Blackhead's hide beneath his grasp, yearned for a time that he would tear the throat from the witch who'd interrupted his first attack of her and craved the metallic tang of the golden youth's blood on his tongue. To defeat them, he knew he needed to be better. To do that, he needed support.

Kiwi refused to follow anyone, which had been admirable and irritating all the same. Still, the young Drakru intended to keep her close; he tried to woo her with his offer to aid in securing her territory, with the hope for hers in return. She might be a stubborn creature, but Dacio was a persistent one.

He'd been prowling after a young doe and her speckled fawn when the call from his neighbours went up, spooking the mother and her babe deeper into the woods. Dacio lifted his dark ears to listen and, noting the urgency of Kiwi's warning, he did not hesitate to go to her.

He could only hope that @Opalia (and maybe @Josiah lol I dunno) would not delay in heeding Kiwi's announcement of danger. Whatever beast had breached her borders was much too close to their claim, so to aid her was to defend their own land. Dacio arrived as swiftly as he could, chest heaving from the run and the rugged terrain, and fixed his cold stare beyond the mountain's aspiring Alphess to an animal that screamed danger.

Dacio did not know what it was, and nor did he care to. He simply knew that it had to go. His hackles stood on edge along his shoulders and his tail lashed angrily at his hocks, as he curled his lip in offense as he breathed deep the vile scent of the fresh urine on the air.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide - by Dacio - May 31, 2019, 02:40 PM