Lost Creek Hollow sorry
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
rannoch answered, asking, but terance’s question was rhetorical in that he would answer it himself anyway. BECAUSE OF YOU, boomed terance, the muscles in his shoulders tensing. there was a brief moment of silence, and then terance spoke again, his voice returned to its normal octave, but it didn’t lose the anger that fueled it. i ruined a relationship with one of my closest friends following you from moonspear. i gave up my wife and my two kids because i couldn’t let you and your family starve to death on the mountains, he told rannoch, the fur along his shoulders still bristling, i ran this pack while you were injured, and returned your position back to you the moment you were healed. i’ve done nothing but be at your feet when you call for me. 

he stared for a moment, letting his words sink in — realizing for the first time in his life that he had actually spoken his truth the from the very beginning — and not a single stammer had fallen from his lips. 

if you leave my territory, you will not be welcomed back under any circumstance, he finished, raising his nose, do you understand me, rannoch? there was no trying to stop him, no, this was an ultimatum. its me or her. terance knew in this moment, that hydra had been right all along. he’d known for months that liffey truly had been a horrifying excuse for a wolf, entitled and self centered. he’d known all this time — but he’d somehow never expected the tables to turn back on him. he already knew the answer, terance would be forgotten upon impact. ironic, almost entertaining. but terance didn’t smile.
Messages In This Thread
sorry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 03, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: nothing breaks like a heart - by Terance - June 03, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: sorry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 04, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: sorry - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 08:41 AM
RE: sorry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 04, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: sorry - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: sorry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 04, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: sorry - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 11:05 AM