Lost Creek Hollow the love of your life lives
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he was glad to hear her talk... even though it was a bit strained. maybe she just didn't know what to say -- she certainly got that from her father.

the more she spoke the more than terance felt the familiar heat rise to his throat, pressing against the back of it. it meant to much to terance to hear that, that everything else almost faded away for a minute -- almost. thank you... ibis, he murmured gently to her comment, his dark head dipping low. she apologized, then, and his head shook. there's no need -- this is very confusing. 

then terance hesitated, again, but took a few moments to collect himself, breathe, and then he continued. i'm sorry i -- i have to make this more confusing, he said first, looking at her apologetically before continuing, rannoch and liffey are... leaving -- his voice cracked, and he paused to clear his throat, teeth gritting before he continued onwards again, forcing down the emotion that bubbled at the surface, -- they're going to join another pack -- with their kids, too. i don't know where that leaves the rest of us, exactly. it'll be me and treason and our pups... and your aunt sarah. i don't know who else will stay. 

and.. i have to make a trip, somewhere. i know you wanted to leave with okeanos to go on an adventure but... i want you to stay here, with me, with us. i don't know if we'll stay here or go somewhere else... but i can't stand to lose you again, ibis. he finally built up to it, and it hurt so much to say out loud. he hated asking this of her -- knowing how excited she was. but terance almost couldn't bare the thought of never seeing her again... what if she returned to the hollow and he wasn't there? what would she think. i won't make you stay, i would never do that. but i am asking if you would consider it, he added softly.
Messages In This Thread
the love of your life lives - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 03, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: the love of your life lives - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 06:52 PM