Swiftcurrent Creek aisa des hai mera
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Keeping DA stuff vague since he has a thread in progress there

Kavik nodded. Of course, he replied in response to the other man's gratitude. I only wish I could have done the same for the other family that came shortly after you arrived. He felt immensely guilty that he had turned them away, and he wished he knew if they had ended up somewhere safe. The pack's resources could only be spread so thin, though, and he knew they wouldn't have been able to properly support any more pups.

He thought for a few seconds before answering Aditya's question. Well, things with Diaspora were not the best at first, but hopefully I have repaired that some; they claim Arrow lake. He wasn't sure if his new packmate knew of the mountain pack. Our only true alliance is with Elysium. I'm afraid we haven't reached out to anyone else, although it is my intention to propose and alliance with all the packs in the area, the alpha continued. His fear of not being able to adequately provide for the pack had forced him to find other solutions, and forming alliances seemed like a good place to start. It's been a slow process for various reasons, but most importantly, I don't feel comfortable being gone from the territory for too long. He worried too much about the children, and he couldn't help that he often felt like he needed to be here to make sure things ran smoothly. 

He wondered, though. How would you feel about helping me some with that? He asked after a short pause. I know you're going to be busy with young pups soon, but maybe we could take turns visiting the packs around us so that one of us is always here. It seemed like a decent plan, but he wouldn't judge the other man if he declined for now. Kavik knew what it was like to worry about newborn pups and to not want to be too far away from them; he still had those reservations even now, and his pups were no longer newborns.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
aisa des hai mera - by Aditya - June 04, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by RIP Kavik - June 10, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by Aditya - June 11, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by RIP Kavik - June 15, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by Aditya - June 15, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by RIP Kavik - June 20, 2019, 03:25 AM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by Aditya - June 20, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by RIP Kavik - June 25, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by Aditya - July 01, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: aisa des hai mera - by RIP Kavik - July 11, 2019, 09:52 AM