Heron Lake Plateau Front porch lookin in
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He had dropped a lot on him, but couldn't help the huge grin that lit up at the thought of his kids.  Trouble and a half.  Both of them.  One girl, Nellie, and a son Bronco.  Perfect too, both.  Kiwi's gone, who the hell knows where, so I was kind of last pickings.  

Congrats though!  About Raven.  I heard about Towhee and Phox but not the rest.  Glad you're upgrading then.  He gave a small smile, conspiratorially.  He imagined Raven might be upset by Towhee and Phox hitting the road, but he also imagined Quixote might feel some relief.  Especially if they were already getting some numbers to replace.

He knew Liffey alright, though hadn't met her often.  Another of Fin's endless kids, but it was good to hear she was back and wanting to join the family again.  Was that the one who'd disappeared or the other? Oh no, shit, that was Lu-something.  Luna?

Anyway.  If you need anything, we'll try and help.  A bit short handed right now though, least far as adults go.  Especially since some are a little out of it still. And others were parents who had more than enough to keep them busy.
Messages In This Thread
Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - June 05, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - June 09, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - June 13, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - June 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - June 18, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - June 26, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - July 23, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - July 28, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - August 07, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - August 10, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - September 03, 2019, 07:07 PM