Sun Mote Copse The corner bar, it just seemed right so I pulled up
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
That was really all Colt had to say.  He'd known Eljay might not take it, but it was the best he had.  He wanted his nephew to know that he got it, wasn't about to judge him, and was there to talk if need be.  What happened next was up to the kid.

Okay. he echoed quietly.  He let the silence sit for a while, then added, and if you ever need help with the kids, feel free to drop them by.  I know you got your mom here, but Niamh would love to watch them. He smiled a little jokingly about throwing his mate up for volunteer like that.  And so would I.  

This right here was his job now; not only making sure Eljay was okay, but also making sure he had what he needed to get back on his feet.  And that his kids had what they needed.  Not only was it part of his place as uncle, but as alpha too.  Shit.  He wondered how Eljay felt about that but it didn't feel right to ask right now.  Hopefully he'd let him know at some point if he took issue with it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The corner bar, it just seemed right so I pulled up - by Colt RIP - July 05, 2019, 08:32 AM