Heron Lake Plateau Cast aside for new and more
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey felt her stomach twist with frustration and anger as Gannet broke the news. She had seen it coming, of course, but still she was irked. After all her friend had done for the woman and her bastard son, that she would refuse to move so he could at least be with his family? It just confirmed for her that this Mona woman was a selfish, careless harlot that was taking her friend along for the ride. And once she'd gotten everything out of Gannet she needed, she would abandon him and break his heart. It made her sick.

As you can see, she'd missed that he'd said can't and not won't. Not that it would've made much difference to her.

But, Liffey knew this was not a worthwhile argument, nor did she want to spend this time with her friend dwelling on anger. So, she simply nodded and sighed. "I understand," she said softly, giving herself a moment to wallow in the disappointment before attempting to shift gears to something a little more positive. "Raven is pregnant," she said, attempting to smile a little at the happy news, "Also, we're going to move to a new territory. A woods just South of here, called Golden Glade."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - June 10, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - June 15, 2019, 08:41 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - June 15, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - June 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - June 16, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - June 21, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - July 15, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - July 16, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - July 18, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - July 20, 2019, 08:43 AM