Sleepy Fox Hollow v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable
166 Posts
Ooc —
Star-dusted crown tips ever back and back, just as it must with his towering brother, lilac orb flitting up to seek his features. There is no doubt within that he is kin to her white knight - his coloring alone would have likened him to Llyr. 

"Thank you," she lilts first, ever polite. A side-step, a shift and she was alongside him - digging, though less intensely for fear she might choke him with dust. 

"He comes and goes," the exiled heiress murmured softly, somewhat apologetically for she knew not the exact location of the winterborn - was not a great help to Llyr 's brother. "I don't ask much, it wouldn't do to be irksome."

"I think he hunts, or mayhaps he explores sometimes. Either way, he'll be back, if you want to wait," 
she offers, stopping in her task briefly to send a small smile his way. 

"I could keep you company," she adds after a moment, turning away to shift the growing mound of dirt over the ground with her forepaws. 

Studiously, the earth piled up from digging the storage pits would be levened smooth over the stretch of ground to the side. If it came to pass that they, or even the singular she, were to stay for a time, furrows would be dug and herbal seeds planted.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 10, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 11, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 11, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 12, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 12, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 20, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 20, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 21, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 24, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - July 23, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - July 23, 2019, 02:27 PM